Birth: July 1, 1885 in Seattle, Washington
Death: November 14, 1961 (age 76) in Victoria, B.C.
Gravesite Details: Row G – Plot 3
In Memoriam of
son of H.E. & Eva Levy
1885 – 1960
Note: The date was changed because Arthur Levy ordered and engraved the marker stone but died a year later. The date was changed by engraving over the original date.
No one was buried in this grave. Arthur Levy was cremated and his son, Manny, spread Arthur’s ashes were as per is instructions.
- Eva Rostein Levy (1862-1946)
- Henry Emanuel (H.E.) (Levy 1843-1929)
- Amelia Violet Hilbert Levy (1880-1947)
- Emanuel (Manny) Victor Levy
- Eva Virginia Levy Pargement
- Dorothy A. Levy Caldom
- Benjamin Levy (1886-1905)
- Victor A. Levy (1981-1939)
Article on Levy’s Restaurant: Jewish Victoria: https://jewishvictoria.wordpress.com/levys-restaurant/